Benecalorie Calorie and Protein Food Enhancer Cups
& Free Shipping
|Delivery Time||2-3 Business|
|Offer||2x Rs 15000|
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
Benecalorie Calorie and Protein Food Enhancer Cups Price In Pakistan
Benecalorie Calorie and Protein Food Enhancer Cups in Pakistan is a excellent way to beautify meals with extra calories and protein. A unmarried 1.5 fl oz.Serving includes 330 energy, 7 grams of excessive high-quality protein, and mixes properly into maximum meals and beverages.
Benecalorie can be introduced to milkshakes, dietary beverages, yogurt, warm cereal, and mashed potatoes. Benecalorie is an unflavored supplement that could increase the calorie and protein content of most foods and drinks, together with milkshakes, yogurt, warm cereal and mashed potatoes. One 1.Five fluid-ounce serving gives 330 calories, 7 grams of protein plus brought nutrients c and e.
Benecalorie Calorie and Protein Food Enhancer Benefits:
- BENECALORIE CALORIE & PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT: Easily add extra calories & protein to your diet with Benecalorie, an unflavored protein & calorie supplement with vitamin C & E, to support nutritional goals.
- EASY TO MIX WITH FOOD & DRINK: This unflavored calorie & protein supplement mixes with your favorite drinks, protein shakes, soft foods, or nutritional supplements.
- NUTRITIONAL & DIGESTIVE NEEDS: Nestle carries multiple adult & pediatric specialized GI & nutrition formulas to help meet the needs of those with GI dysfunction, illness, or increased energy.
- APPROPRIATE FOR THESE DIETS: This product is suitable for gluten-free, low-residue, fluid-restricted, cholesterol-free, kosher, & lactose intolerance diets (not suitable for galactosemia).
- Nestlé Health Science’s portfolio of nutrition solutions targets a number of health areas, such as pediatric and acute care, surgery, weight management, healthy aging and gastrointestinal health
Benecalorie Calorie and Protein Food Enhancer In Pakistan
Increased energy requirements
Not for IV use. This product is not intended as a sole source of nutrition.
Unintentional Weight Loss Reduced Appetite Volume Intolerance Surgery: Oral Surgery Failure to Thrive Inadequate Oral Intake Lactose Intolerance Oncology Disease Related Anorexia Malnutrition
High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Calcium Caseinate (from Milk), Mono- and Diglycerides, Sodium Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Sorbic Acid and Benzoic Acid and Mixed Tocopherols (to maintain freshness), Alpha-Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Polysorbate 80, Zinc Sulfate, Sucralose
Shake vigorously before opening.
Does Benecalorie need to be refrigerated?
Benecalorie® is something we can add to real food: a container of it needs no refrigeration, is very small and light and has no intrinsic flavor. It’s lactose free (but does contain some milk protein), it’s kosher, gluten free, and has no cholesterol.