Zoloft Tablets In Pakistan | Ship Mart
Zoloft Tablets In Pakistan, For Zoloft 50mg, Depressive Disorder (Mdd), Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (Ptsd), Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (Pmdd). Zoloft (sertraline) is a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) antidepressant. It raises serotonin levels in the brain, which affects mood.
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Panic disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)
- Social anxiety disorder
How To Use Zoloft
Take this medication by means of mouth as directed through your doctor, usually once every day both inside the morning or nighttime. The pill or liquid shape of this medication can be enthusiastic about or without food.
The 25 milligrams, 50 milligrams, and one hundred milligrams capsule is normally occupied with food. The a hundred and fifty milligrams and 200 milligrams capsule can be interested in or without meals. Swallow the capsules complete. Do no longer crush or chunk the capsules. If you have any questions on a way to take the tablet form of this medication, ask your medical doctor or pharmacist.
- An allergy or sensitivity to aspirin or tartrazine (food dye);
- Bipolar disorder (manic depression);
- Heart disease, high blood pressure, or a stroke;
- Liver or kidney disease;
- Sexual problems;
- Bleeding problems, or if you take warfarin (coumadin, jantoven);
- Long qt syndrome; or
- Low levels of sodium in your blood.