Flibanserin Addyi In Pakistan | Ship Mart | Online Shopping Center
Flibanserin Addyi In Pakistan is used to treat hypoactive sexual preference disorder (HSDD) in ladies who have not long past through menopause. This medicinal drug ought to simplest be used by ladies who have a low sexual choice that is troubling to them and isn’t because of a clinical or intellectual hassle, problems in the relationship, or medicine or other drug use.
1 Tab * 1000 Fee=one Thousand
10 Tab= 7500 Fee=7500
30 Tab= 20000 Charge=20000
Girls Who Have Long Gone Via Menopause And Men Need To Now Not Use Flibanserin. Do Now Not Use This Medicine To Enhance Sexual Performance.
The Drug Wishes To Be Taken Day By Day. Addyi Has Been Nicknamed The “Woman Viagra” Although It Does Now Not Work Like Pfizer Inc’s Blockbuster Viagra Pill For Guys That During 1998 Became The Primary Approved Drug For Erectile Disorder.
What Is The Most Important Information I Should Know About Addyi?
Your risk of severe low blood pressure and fainting (loss of consciousness) is increased if you take ADDYI and:
- Drink alcohol close in time to when you take your addyi dose.
- Wait at least 2 hours after drinking 1 or 2 standard alcoholic drinks before taking addyi at bedtime.
- Examples of 1 standard alcoholic drink include: one 12-ounce regular beer, 5 ounces of wine, 1.5 ounces of distilled spirits or shot
- If you drink 3 or more standard alcoholic drinks in the evening, skip your addyi dose at bedtime.
- After you have taken your addyi at bedtime, do not drink alcohol until the following day.
- Take certain prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, or herbal supplements. Do not take or start taking any prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, or herbal supplements while taking addyi until you have talked with your doctor. Your doctor will tell you if it is safe to take other medicines or herbal supplements while you are taking addyi.
Have liver problems. Do not take addyi if you have liver problems.
If you take ADDYI and you feel lightheaded or dizzy, lie down right away. Get emergency medical help or ask someone to get emergency medical help for you if the symptoms do not go away or if you feel like you could faint (lose consciousness). If you faint (lose consciousness), tell your doctor as soon as you can.
What Should I Tell My Doctor Before Taking Addyi?
Before You Take Addyi, Tell Your Doctor About All Of Your Medical Conditions, Including If You:
- Drink alcohol, use drugs, or have a history of alcohol or drug abuse
- Have ever had depression or other mental health problems
- Have low blood pressure or a medical condition that can cause low blood pressure
- Are pregnant or plan to become pregnant. It is not known if addyi will harm your unborn baby.
- Are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if addyi passes into your breast milk.
- You and your doctor should decide if you will take addyi or breastfeed. You should not do both.
Tell your doctor if you have had an allergic reaction such as hives, itching, or trouble breathing during or after receiving a dose of ADDYI.
Tell your doctor about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. ADDYI can affect the way other medicines work, and other medicines can affect the way ADDYI works, and can cause serious side effects.
What Are The Possible Side Effects Of Addyi? | Flibanserin Addyi In Pakistan
Addyi Can Cause Serious Side Effects, Including:
- Sleepiness is a common side effect of ADDYI and can be serious. Taking ADDYI can increase your risk of sleepiness if taken during waking hours, if you drink alcohol, or take certain medicines or herbal supplements.
- Low blood pressure and fainting (loss of consciousness) can happen when you take ADDYI even if you do not drink alcohol or take other medicines or herbal supplements. Your risk of low blood pressure and fainting (loss of consciousness) is increased if ADDYI is taken during waking hours, if you drink alcohol within 2 hours of taking ADDYI, or if you take certain medicines or herbal supplements.
The Most Common Side Effects Of Addyi Include:
These are not all of the possible side effects of ADDYI. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA.
This information does not take the place of talking with your doctor.