Nicorette Nicotine Gum in Pakistan | Sweet relief | Ship Mart
Sweet Nicorette Nicotine Gum in Pakistan relief comes in a juicy double-coated nicotine gum that provides a long-lasting burst of fruit flavor to soothe your cravings. Each piece of Nicorette Fruit Chill Gum delivers a therapeutic dose of nicotine that’s slowly absorbed through the mouth’s lining. It’s a convenient stop smoking aid you can take anywhere.
- One package of 160 pieces of Nicorette 2mg Nicotine Gum to Quit Smoking – Fruit Chill Flavored Stop Smoking Aid
- Stop smoking aids help you control your daily nicotine intake and relieve cigarette cravings throughout the day
- NRT gum formulated with nicotine to soothe the cravings, anxiety, frustration, irritability and restlessness associated with quitting smoking.
- Dual-coated nicotine gum releases a burst of delicious Fruit Chill flavor and allows you to take an additional piece within the hour for strong and frequent cravings
- Use this 2 mg nicotine gum if you smoke your first cigarette within 30 minutes of waking up
- Take an extra piece within the hour for strong cravings
- Chew at least nine pieces of this flavored nicotine gum for the first six weeks of a 12-week program
How Should This Medicine Be Used?
Nicotine gum is used by mouth as a chewing gum and have to no longer be swallowed. Comply with the instructions to your package label cautiously, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to give an explanation for any element you do now not apprehend. Use nicotine gum precisely as directed. Do no longer use more or less of it or use it extra often than directed at the package deal label or as advocated by means of your physician.
If you smoke your first cigarette more than half-hour after waking up, use the 2-mg gum. Folks who smoke their first cigarette inside half-hour of waking up should use the 4-mg gum. Nicotine gum can be used often by chewing one piece of gum each 1 to two hours for the first 6 weeks, followed by means of one piece each 2 to four hours for three weeks, after which one piece every four to eight hours for three weeks. When you have robust or frequent cravings, you could chew a second piece within one hour. To improve your chances of quitting smoking, chew at least nine pieces of nicotine gum each day for the first 6 weeks.
Chew nicotine gum slowly till you may taste the nicotine or feel a mild tingling in your mouth. Then forestall chewing and vicinity (park) the chewing gum between your cheek and gum. While the tingling is sort of gone (about 1 minute), start chewing again; repeat this method for about half-hour. Keep away from eating and ingesting for 15 mins before and at some point of chewing of nicotine gum.
Do no longer bite nicotine gum too fast, do no longer chunk multiple piece of gum at a time, and do now not chunk one piece too soon after another. Chewing one piece of gum after another constantly might also reason hiccups, heartburn, nausea, or different facet outcomes.